Tuesday, April 26, 2011

War

I think that war always has a detrimental relationship to the country and to people in the country.
I am always curious about war, but I guess I never shouldn't have. I don't what happened to all the soilders in war, when they come back it seems like they never want to talk about it. And I don't want to know. I used was really curious about what happened to them, once I almost tricked a soilder coming back from vietnam to tell me about it, he had some alcohol, so he started off telling me, I heard words: bars, look up, vietnam women, mini skirts. Then I stopped him from telling me. Because I really didn't want to hear anything more than that. I don't know why thougth. I think it kinda scared me, to have to think about what they went through, thinking about that it might shake my opiniions about a lot of things, about the war, about soilders, about the country. And those opinions, I developed for a long time, I don't want them to be shaken and thinking about that I have to re-think about a lot of things. I am still curious about war, but I guess I shouldn't have.
Not only that the impact of war about soilders is severe, but the impact of war on children and women is horrible. Many innocent live are killed, or worse, wounded for ever, living through everyday thinking about how this could have turned out, a living corpse, a person is living but have lost all hopes about life already is the worst.
Think about it, a person who doesn't have anything but have all the hopes in the world verses a person who have everything but lost all the hopes in the world and just laying in their and watches TV all the time. The former is better because although he doesn't have the material stuff, he can still earn it because he has the heart. the latter is worse because although he has all the material stuff, his heart died therefore he can never earn more than a penny.

No comments: