Wednesday, May 4, 2011

conversations and grammas

It is important how language is and how it can connect people together. When two people from different countries who speak different languages meet, only the same language can connect them together. When I just came to the US, I was concentrated in how I would present myself, connect my idea with other people's ideas and after all, it's a communication between two minds, they don't really care that my English is not so well and stuff. But eventually I came around to find that gramma is actually a very importatn aspect in communicating also. Because without grammas, you wouldn't be able to understand what other people is saying and everythins. So gramma is important. but My advise to people who travel to a different country is, they still should concentrate on themse, ideas they want to get across to different people, no concentrate on grammas. because in that case, gramma become a distraction taht distract you from the real things you want to concentrate on. Language is imporatant but gramma is important also. Differnet case is represented in writing, in writhin, gramma is second important compared to language. language is theme protrayal, gramma makes peopole understand more what you are saying. and if people speng too much time figure out what you are trying to say, it distract them from what you really want to say

No comments: