Friday, September 10, 2010

Study Tips

Hey Everyone!
I noticed since we are in class only one day a week it is a little bit harder to stay motivated to study and decided it would be both helpful for everyone and interesting to see the different study habits and tricks of everyone in the class. I will share with you what I have been doing and encourage all of you to write comments to this post on what it is that you are doing (or should be doing).

I took the study guide that was given to us and instead of just finding the difinitions to all of the words from the back of the book I found them throughout the reading and highlighted the definitions and any relivant information along with that topic. I took it a step farther and then re-typed all of what I highlighted into a sort of bulleted list, but going back and looking at the highlighted stuff is also a great way to mix things up!

Good Luck to All and I Hope to Hear from You!

4 comments:

Leila Monaghan said...

Great idea for a discussion, Katie!

rstoll said...

sounds like a lot of work. i would rather fail... just kidding

bstricke said...

I have never been more excited to be in a group.

jkirby09 said...

This sounds pretty cool, I have been making flashcards that have information that she covered in class and that i found in the back of the book.