Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Polygamy

I thought this video was interesting because it shows the women's point of view of polygamy. It showed that their are different types of polygamy beside the Mormon polygamy. You would never think that the women in this video were in a polygamy relationship. In my Religion class I learned that you can not judge a religion based on your religious belief. When I look at this video it seem that polygamy is not always a bad thing. The women and children in this video seem happy and do not mind whether or not their children choose to have a polygamy relationship.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OEaRn3uHsc&feature=related

1 comment:

kroger10 said...

Thanks for this I thought it was really interesting and not only shows it from the womens' view but a whole different practice of polygamy as well.